In this inaugural episode of DISSECTING CANCER, we explore the impact of inherited genes on cancer.
With our guest host, we discuss:
1) how genetic predispositions affect cancer development
2) link between particular genes and cancer such as BRCA and breast cancer
3) big data and predictive modeling
4) testing, insurance coverage, direct to consumer
5) impact of testing on insurance premiums and life insurance
6) prenatal testing
7) future directions including CRISPR
Join me and Jennifer Siettmann (Certified Genetic Counselor) for this exciting episode.
Remember to also follow me on the Call In app to join future discussions live!